Friday 14 March 2008

Sarahphotogirl Exhibition



I am about to stage my biggest exhibition to date. The photographs will appear at the Stephen Joseph Theatre in Scarborough, North Yorkshire from 31st March until the 6th May so be sure to pop in if you are in the area.

Forty of my favourite images will be on display. Most of these will be from my Rock Portraits portfolio but there is some brand new stuff that hasn't even appeared on Flickr yet! I'll be posting these images over the next few weeks and there will be many more coming soon, so keep a look out.

Signed and limited edition prints are available to buy from the theatre or direct from my website.

More Information>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.